This was a popular post on my other website. Are you running out of ideas for marketing your product? Have you looked at video marketing? Yes, I know most entrepreneurs may not be able to afford a professional video, but you do have some low cost options.
Video marketing just might be the hottest trend to date in the marketing field. The time for telling through text marketing copy has passed. Instead, it’s now time for showing and demonstrating through video clips.
If you’re not that familiar with video marketing, there’s absolutely no need for you to worry. The internet provides a lot of resources on how you can make your videos. You can learn about the tools that you need to make videos and the techniques that can make your videos work for marketing purposes. The following are some tips on how you can make video marketing work for your business.
1. Determine the video content.
2. Write out specific keywords within your niche
Will you be promoting your products? For instance, the videos in your website can be much about the benefits of your products. Your videos on your site can also be video testimonials from your customers.
3. Look at Fiverr.com for someone to create a video for you. Most of the time they want you to write the text and they insert it into a video format for only $5. Bonus: the second option is using Animato for videos. I recently had someone on Fiverr.com create this Indiegogo campaign video for only $5. I told my friend it’s like a child in a candy store.
4. Determine where to post your videos.
There are a lot of places that you can upload your video, but most people at least upload their video to YouTube.
4. Advertise with Google Adwords for Videos if you posted on YouTube.
Make sure you add the link to your website in the description area.
P.S. On February 20, 2014, I’ll be starting a Indiegogo campaign to start my own family coworking space in Michigan. Come back and visit again to get more details.